By popular demand, I’m sharing the recipe! This is super simple to make. I use our farm’s roasted anaheim chilies. They are mild but have a nice chili flavor!
This is a delicious breakfast side served with tortillas, bacon or sausages and topped with sliced avocado, salsa and cilantro.
- 2 cups anaheim chilies, roasted, peeled, and chopped
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 or 9 inch casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well mixed. Place in the prepared casserole dish. Bake 45-50 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 5 minutes.